Omnipod Customer Service
- (800) 591-3455
- (781) 457-5098
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
OmniPod Insulin Management System is a system developed specially for those living with diabetes. Diabetes is a disorder of the metabolism causing excessive thirst and the production of large amounts of urine. Insulin is a hormone produced in the pancreas by the islets of Langerhans that regulates the amount of glucose in the blood. The lack of insulin causes a form of diabetes. That is why an animal-derived or synthetic form of insulin is used to treat diabetes. OmniPod Insulin Management System is made to pump insulin with no tubing and no infections.
OmniPod Insulin Management System is a product of Insulet Corporation.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Omnipod to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Billerica, Massachusetts, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Islandia, New York, United States
- Grand Island, New York, United States
- Forest Hills, New York, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- O Fallon, Missouri, United States