Very minor issues with the pump. I like the wireless capability, and the fact that it becomes hidden.

I've used a Medtronic pump for years. Being a person that is very active physically and work outs 2 - 3 times a week, the Omipod becomes something I don't have to concerned about, especially if I place it in the right location. In the Southeast I source from Byram Healthcare. I can provide example after example of their horrible levels of customer service, but let me sum it up this way.

You will be left without insulin supplies for your Omnipod repeatedly. As a result, management of your pump therapy will become inconsistent. Thus your A1c will rise, and other other health issues and stress as a result of not being able to manage consistently manage your pump therapy will appear.

As a result you will be less healthy. In short the convenience of a wireless pump is not worth the negative impact that it will have on your health and life.

Review about: Omnipod Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have been on the omnipod since May of 2017. Each shipment date I've had to call nd remind them to ship my supplies as I am down to my last one. The answer is always "Oh, they show they should have been shipped already.