4.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Omni Pod has great customer service.YES I have had occlusions but they ALWAYS send me out replacements and compensate me WHEN I have had a pod fail with insulin still it in.

I wore the Meditronics for about 6 years and had way more occlusions with it. Ive also read where a few have had issues with the adhesive I did have some as well but they recently change it and it does seem much more gentle.

I love being tubeless and being able to swim , shower and hit the Jacuzzi with out going without my insulin.I'm very grateful for this amazing technology, I don't think I could have made it this far without it.

Review about: Omnipod Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Omnipod?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Omnipod - Review about Equipment Case from Islandia, New York Omnipod "The Omnipod cases suck. Come on ! For equipment that is so costly and important, you can't come up with a better design that this zip around nightmare. ..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more