4.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Hi I am new to the Pod and am really enjoying it my only complaint is I use more than the 200 units in a 3 day period I use to use one of those other pumps someone complained about high blood sugars.with the pump and the CGM it worked with my CGM said I was dropping but a finger poke showed totally the opposite.

I did a study through the Barbra Davis center here in the Denver Area so I was use to the Dexcom CGM very easy to get use to it.

I like the freedom NO tubing and My Pod has not hit the floor yet like my pump ]did all the time...I am VERY HAPPY !!!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of omnipod insulin pump from Omnipod. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Omnipod to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i am very happy with my omnipod. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Omnipod for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Omnipod?

Comments