1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I wanted a pump that was tubeless due to having a toddler. I absolutely love this feature.

But that’s the only thing I love. It doesn’t hold much insulin, pods will malfunction after 24 hours, the alarms are endless.

The pods are way too expensive for a 30 day supply only lasting maybe 20 days. I plan on going back to my tslim.

Review about: Omnipod Insulin Pump.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’ve been wearing mine for approx 1 year. Mostly good results.

While Omni pod will replace sensors be prepared for a fight when you get into a situation like I have been having. Bear in mind I work in the medical field and have wearing insulin pumps for years. Medtronic minimed befor Omnipod. I cannot wear this in the “FDA approved sites” as I get a skin reaction.

Since I have opened this box of pods the first 3/10pods have failed anywhere between 1-2 days for no reason. I was told on the second failure If a third pod fails they will replace the entire lot. Today the 3rd pod failed. The rep proceeded to lecture me on the area I have been wearing the pod.

Mind you, they are well aware of these locations and have never commented on this before, because the sites work well for me and have for years.

(This and Medtronic) I love the tibless feature but I’m sick and tired of dealing with the red tape. I am ready to go back to Medtronic.

Omnipod will gladly replace a bad pod....did it for me more than once. And yes, draw out your insulin with the fill needle.

I agree. The alarm is horrible.

This has happened to me 3 times already and the last time I was in a meeting...so embarrassed.

The worst thing is that not only do you lose a $30 pod but you lose the insulin that is in it. I would like to know who at the company I can speak to as I have kept all 3 of these malfunctioned pods and what them replaced.

to Anonymous #1451703

You can draw the insulin back out of the pod with the same syringe you used to put it in (or the new one used for filling the new pod). But yes, it’s ridiculous.