This occulsion thing is getting on my nerves.I've been on the Omnipod for a month and I've had three occulsions since I've started.

I think that ridiculous. All three times in the middle of receiving my insulin the pump goes off with a warning. I feel like I have to sit still while the insulin is being pumped into me so I won't have any problems. This last time I was in the middle of receiving my dose, I raised my hand and my pump starts going off.

I had just changed the pump and put a new one on.Now another pump was wasted because of these sensitive "occulsions".

Review about: Omnipod Insulin Pump.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Being tubeless.

I didn't like: Pod failure, Constant deactivation.

Had an Experience with Omnipod?

Comments

Jasper, Georgia, United States #1335118

They have been awesome about sending out free pods when I have occlusions Just call customer service and give them the number on the pod They will overnight replacements and even compensate you for insulin you have lost.

Omnipod - Review about Equipment Case from Islandia, New York Omnipod "The Omnipod cases suck. Come on ! For equipment that is so costly and important, you can't come up with a better design that this zip around nightmare. ..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - They did not honor a valid coupon. Cvs Pharmacy "I got a coupon for a free L-Oreal Root Rescue worth about $9.50 with the purchase of a L-Oreal Hair color product, and made a special trip to CVS this..." Read more Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more